Last updated: March 30, 2020
Please read these terms and conditions
carefully before using Our Service.
This Legal Notice is intended to inform you of your rights and obligations as a user of this website. Here you will find all the information you need about this website, its activity, the personal data it collects and its purpose, as well as the rules of use that regulate the use of this website.
When you access this website, you assume the condition of user, so the content of this Legal Notice affects you directly. Therefore, it is important that you read it to dispel any doubt you may have and have knowledge of the cause of the conditions you are accepting.
To begin with, you should know that this website complies with current regulations on data protection, in order to provide you with the guarantees, security and transparency that you, as a user, are entitled to when using this website.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to KaLaSandra, 8532 Berri, H2P2G4 Montreal.
- Country refers to: Quebec, Canada
- Service refers to the Website.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service. This Terms and Conditions agreement as been created with the help of Terms and Conditions Generator.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
- Website refers to KaLaSandra, accessible from www.kalasandra.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- These are the Terms and Conditions governing the use of this Service and the agreement that operates between You and the Company. These Terms and Conditions set out the rights and obligations of all users regarding the use of the Service.
- Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on Your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
- By accessing or using the Service You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If You disagree with any part of these Terms and Conditions then You may not access the Service.
Rules of access to the website
As a user of our website, You also have a number of obligations:
- You will not be able to use this web site for the accomplishment of activities contrary to the laws, to the moral, to the public order and, in general, to make a use according to the conditions established in these Terms and Conditions.
- You may not carry out advertising or commercial exploitation activities by sending messages that use a false identity.
- You will also be solely responsible for carrying out any type of unlawful, harmful, harmful and/or prejudicial action on the websites of third parties to which we may refer You from this website for the development of our activity.
- As responsible for the website, the Company may interrupt the service of the page that is being used by the user and immediately resolve the relationship if it detects a use of the website or any of the services offered in it that can be considered contrary to what is expressed in these Terms and Conditions.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
- The entirety of this website (text, images, trademarks, graphics, logos, buttons, software files, colour combinations, as well as the structure, selection, arrangement and presentation of its contents) is protected by current laws on Intellectual and Industrial Property, and its reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation is prohibited, except for personal and private use.
- The Company does not guarantee that the contents are accurate or free of error or that the free use of them by users does not infringe the rights of third parties. The good or bad use of this page and its contents is the responsibility of the user.
- It is also forbidden to reproduce, retransmit, copy, transfer or re-diffusion, in whole or in part, of the information contained in the page, whatever its purpose and the means used for it, without the prior authorization of the Company.
Links to Other Websites
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
- The Company has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
Limitation of Liability
In exercise of his right as owner of this website, we inform you that the Company is not responsible in any case for the following:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning neither the availability nor the continuity of functioning of the page.
- The existence of viruses, malware, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent use or contrary to these Terms and Condition.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usefulness and availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to users on this website.
- Of the damages that could come from the illegal or undue use of this web.
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur, the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under any provision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoing shall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100 USD if You haven’t purchased anything through the Service.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data or other information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss of privacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to use the Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with the Service, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even if the Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damages and even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.
Some states do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequential damages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In these states, each party’s liability will be limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
Privacy and Data Protection Policy
- This website complies with current legislation on data protection, which implies that, as a user, you must give your express consent before providing us with personal data through the different forms made available in the sections of our page.
- To this end, for the sake of transparency and the exercise of your right, our duty is to inform you about the personal data we collect, store and treat and for what purposes, having at any time the possibility of freely revoking your consent.
- At any time, you will have the option of configuring your browser to reject the use of these cookies which, in some cases, will affect your user experience.
We may terminate or suspend Your access immediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever, including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.
Upon termination, Your right to use the Service will cease immediately.
“AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” and with all faults and defects without warranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, the Company, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and their respective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service, including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out of course of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Without limitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking, and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Your requirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with any other software, applications, systems or services, operate without interruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free or that any errors or defects can or will be corrected.
Without limiting the foregoing, neither the Company nor any of the company’s provider makes any representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of the Service, or the information, content, and materials or products included thereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content provided through the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, or e-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts, trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutory rights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitations may not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations set forth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable under applicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service. Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute about the Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a “terrorist supporting” country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under this Terms shall not effect a party’s ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall be the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have been translated if We have made them available to You on our Service.
You agree that the original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is material We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days’ notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Our sole discretion.
By continuing to access or use Our Service after those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revised terms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: email@example.com